Saturday 4 August 2012

Are we human

I'm so looking forward to shopping at Vintage Fair, I don't think I can wait until midnight tonight >_< So i've gone back to my Fameshed stuff and still loving it :)


Shape - *My Own* Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Shape 02 - Sold on Marketplace here.
Hair - *ARGRACE* Ashley
Bra - Luck Inc. Temptress Bra
Pants - { Cracked Mirror } Mambo Jeans *MESH* FaMESHed here
Earrings - By Ryca Doobie - HOOP-DE PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Piercings - <-Puncture->
Necklace - [MANDALA] Onigiri Necklace NEW!
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG NEW!
Ring - By Ryca Doobie - RING TRZ PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Bracelets - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Pose - :: Focus Poses :: at [Vanity Fair] here
Tattoo - :: Garden of Ku Ghost geisha
Belly Piercing - +:+WTG+:+ **Galaxy**



No comments:

Post a Comment