Monday 20 August 2012

L'exception

NEW release from one of my favourite sponsors L'exception store. These mesh tank dresses come in 18 different designs and fit so easily onto my avatar's shape. Definitely worth buying.
I styled it up with this NEW hairstyle from ::Exile:: They have some great releases lately and this is one of my favourites!


Shape - Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Sold on SL Marketplace here Shape 03 NEW!!
Dress - L'exception Tank Dress *MESH* NEW!!
Hair - ::Exile:: Brokenhearted *MESH* NEW!!
Earrings 1 - By Ryca Doobie - HOOP-DE PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Earrings 2 & Ears - +ROZOREGALIA+ *NORNIR*PIERCE3+Ear
Bracelet - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Watch - [MANDALA]
Ring - [MANDALA] Anuttra
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
Piercings - <-Puncture-> Cyberbites (Gemstone), Dermal Gemstones (Clavicle), Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Tattoo - Tenjin My Blossom
Bag - [Auxiliary] My oversized Leather Tote *MESH*
Pose - GLITTERATI



No comments:

Post a Comment