Sunday 2 September 2012

Dosh

Hi again :)
So I paid yet another visit to FaMESHed and once again it's full of high quality stuff from some great designers! I loved this dress from { Cracked Mirror } right away and bought it in two of the great different patterns. I didn't even bother to try a demo first and I didn't need to because this mesh is just perfect. It gives a lovely shape to the body and fits nicely :)
I styled it with this new hair release from ::Exile:: and must say I love the Natural Fusion colour pack it comes in!


Body
 
Shape - *My Own* Shape 03 - Sold on Marketplace here
Hair - ::Exile:: Little Things *MESH*

Clothing

Dress - { Cracked Mirror } Sarita Dress *MESH* FaMESHed here

Accessories
 
Bag - Ricielli Cowhide Tote Leather Bag
Bracelets - [Auxiliary] Chunky Bracelet FaMESHed here
Rings - [MANDALA] Anuttra
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/SUPER LONG
Necklace - <-Puncture-> Zodiac Necklace
Piercings - <-Puncture-> Cyberbites (Gemstone), Dermal Gemstones (Clavicle), Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Earrings 1 - By Ryca Doobie - HOOP-DE PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Earrings 2 & Ears - +ROZOREGALIA+ *NORNIR*PIERCE3+Ear
Credit card - Mstyle Pink Visa

Pose 

Pose - GLITTERATI

❥Grace ✘✘


No comments:

Post a Comment