Sunday 23 June 2013

Look #211

Hi :)
So I don't usually like changing my skin. But since I'm blogging for Cosmetic Fair 2013 Summer Edition and Summerfest '13 I thought I'd give a few of their new skins, makeups and nails a go :)

Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Summer - America 04 NEW! Summerfest '13
Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace
Hair - >TRUTH< Wanda *MESH* NEW! 
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH* 

[] Clothes 

Bikini - :Paper.Doll: Ruffly Kini *MESH* NEW! The Arcade 

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Navel Piercing - <-Puncture-> Navel Piercing
Necklace - MG 92 Summer of Love Peace Sign Collabor88
Ring left - MG Tiger Lily Flower
Ring right - MG Atlantis Moon Ring FaMESHed 
Bag - ASO! Alphabet Bag Gacha NEW! The Arcade
Ice Lolly - flowey. mango lassie pop! NEW! Summerfest '13
Hat - [LeLutka] GOGO hat NEW!

[] Pose

Pose - * Purple Poses * Naomi 07

[] Location

Summerfest '13 @ floorplan
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/floorplan/197/34/21


No comments:

Post a Comment