Wednesday 19 June 2013

Meme

Time to do my first meme by Strawberry Singh :)

Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own.

1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home)  Young Shopping at Zenith :)
2. Does your avatar look like the real you? Yep pretty much. I've been told quite a lot that it resembles me alot. Especially when my avi has it's dark brunette hair.
3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Hah... I probably should now that I read this question... but nope I don't tend to. UNLESS it's one of those mesh skirts that when you sit down the alpha doesn't cover enough and you still need some underwear underneath... then I do :p
4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Clothes and... clothes xD Maybe a sim... lol but then I'd have to keep up the tier payments so I dunno... maybe just shopping lol!
5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? So many times I can't even count. I'm really bad for doing that lol xD
6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? I'm gonna say yes but this one I can't share lol!
7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? My perfect SL bf ofcourse :)
8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? This is a weird question and I have absolutely no idea. I'll come back to this lol
9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? In my whole 6-7 years? ALOT of things lol. Infact I'm constantly embarrassing myself with something or other. I tend to embarrass easy though so nothing that major.
10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? To give her a break from shopping once in a while lol =)

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment