Monday 15 July 2013

Look #216

After spending ages at Hair Fair 2013 looking at all the new stuff, I still came right back to this new release from >TRUTH< Not at the Hair Fair, just in the usual store :) It went great with the new dress from .:villena:. too!

The most exciting part of this post for me was my new Animare HUD. I used it to edit one of the {pose maniacs} poses and move my arm and hand into the position to make this swearing pose. A really great and easy to use HUD :)

Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair - >TRUTH< Genesis *MESH* NEW!
Nails - Deesses Art Nails NEW!
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH*

[] Clothes

Dress - .:villena:. Lace Dress *MESH* NEW!

[] Accessories

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Necklace - .Pekka. Metal Cross NEW!
iPhone - [ Z U L U ] iPhone 5 *MESH*

[] Pose

Pose - {pose maniacs} Fran 4
Edited with Animare

[] Location

Bytegang
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bytegang/168/207/37


No comments:

Post a Comment