Sunday 3 November 2013

Look #236

After a fellow blogger recently randomnly decided to post out hate mail about me I decided I should defend myself. When I mention that I can't find alot of stuff in SL at the moment that I love, I'm not saying that my sponsors don't create good products. I don't just accept any sponsors, only the ones that I respect and like their stores. But the difference with me from alot of other bloggers is that I'm in this for the enjoyment of blogging, not just for the free stuff. So I don't only blog stuff from my sponsors, I blog alot of stuff that I buy myself too. So nothing I said was mean't in any disrespectful or rude way towards my sponsors. I'm so grateful for everyone who sponsors my blog and helped me get it to where it is today. People should really think before they start slating other peoples blogs out of spite and jealousy maybe?

Anyway...

Hi followers!
Apologies for my absence. I've got a verrryyy busy RL at the moment.

Here's an outfit I like wearing at the minute and some cool jewellery from this months round of FaMESHed 


http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr


 [] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 ON SALE! @ SL Marketplace 
Hair/Hat - >TRUTH< Katya *MESH*
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH*
Tattoo - Vestigium Sugar Skulls

[] Clothes 

Dress - .:AVALE:. Sophia *MESH*

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Ring - MG Royal Autumn Forest Acorn NEW! @ FaMESHed
Necklace - MG Boho Bliss Tassel-tastic NEW! @ FaMESHed
Bracelet right - KOSH Epiphany Bracele
Bracelet left FA CREATIONS & SEDUCE Hippie Bracelet 

[] Footwear

Shoes - N-core SHAE NEW!

[] Pose 

Pose - {pose maniacs} Marcia 4



No comments:

Post a Comment