Saturday 9 November 2013

Look #239

Hey!
So I decided to do a quick meme today from StrawberrySingh just for fun... here goes...


  1. Best thing about Second Life: The freedom to do whatever I like whenever I like and beable to click the cross and log out whenever I feel like it!
    Worst thing about Second Life: The people with a bad attitude -.-
  2. Best thing in your inventory: The photos of all my SL memories :)
    Worst thing in your inventory: All my old noob items lol
  3. Best earliest SL memory: My first job running a club... all of the friends I made and the great times we had...
    Worst earliest SL memory: My first experience of losing someone I cared about
  4. Best thing you learned because of SL: Photoshop! I had no clue about photoshop until SL
    Worst thing you learned because of SL: How so many people can seem great but turn out to be completely fake
  5. Best thing about blogging: Just the fun of putting together different outfits... I rarely ever wear the same outfit more than one day cause I love trying different styles and sharing them with others.
    Worst thing about blogging: Other bloggers accusing eachother of copying styles when we're all blogging the same new releases from the top stores. Figures...
  6. Best thing about mesh clothing: How much more realistic it looks... I never wear anything except mesh! :)
    Worst thing about mesh clothing: Getting the right fit sometimes can be really irritating.

I'm absolutely loving this new dress at Collabor88 this month. The pictures don't do it justice, you have to try it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 ON SALE! @ SL Marketplace 
Teeth - ILLMATIC The Perfect Teeth NEW!
Hair - [taketomi] Namie MESH 

[] Clothes

Dress - r2 Karen MESH NEW! @ Collabor88 

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Phone - [ Z U L U ] iPhone 5 *MESH*
Necklace - [MANDALA] Nyorai

[] Pose 

Pose -
{pose maniacs} Rosana 5



No comments:

Post a Comment