Sunday 24 November 2013

Look #242

It's nearly Christmas and winter is my absolute favourite time of year! I also love winter on SecondLife cause I can visit all the snowy beautiful sims, it's great :)
Here's my Winter 2013 outfit!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair with Hat - MINA Carlijn *MESH* NEW! My Attic
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH*

[] Clothes

Top - F.owl Hoodie&Vest Combo *MESH* NEW!
Jeans - [Cynful] Skinny Jeans *MESH* NEW! @ The Rack
Gloves - Reek Cozy Mittens

[] Accessories

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Phone - [ Z U L U ] iPhone 5 *MESH*
Ring - ..:: BenS Beauty::.. Anabella Ring
Bracelets - GizzA Boho
Earmuffs - Izzie's Earmuffs Black 

[] Pose

Pose - {pose maniacs} Marcia 4


My absolute favourite christmas song!




No comments:

Post a Comment