Wednesday 1 January 2014

Look #250



Happy New Year everybody. May 2014 bring you all many happy memories. I know it will for me, the upcoming year holds alot of exciting and important things for me :)
New Years eve is one of the most important times of year for me. I will never forget New Years 2008.
It's the best memory of my life for personal reasons and for that reason, I cry everytime I hear or we sing this song... Happy crying though :) New Year is always a very family orientated time for us. Makes me very thankful for my family. I hope you've all had a special New Year also ♥


So onto the blogging!
FaMESHed is back for it's January 14 round and once again there's some great stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair - [taketomi] Namie
Hands - Slink Mesh hands
Hand Tattoo - Letis Tattoo for Slink Hands
Arm and leg tattoo - Vestigium Sugar Skulls

[] Clothes 

Skirt & Top - *BAIASTICE* Kirsty NEW! @ FaMESHed 

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Necklace - MG Royal Khadijah Estate NEW! @ FaMESHed
Rings - -DRD- post apocalytpic nerd NEW! @ FaMESHed
Bracelet - -RYCA- BRACELET FL-I GOLD (R)
Shades - [SteinWerk] Aviator Sunglasses  

[] Pose

Pose - {pose maniacs} Any 5

[] Footwear

Shoes - [Diktator] HEAT NEW!

[] Location

New York City 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New%20York%20City/125/116/23 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment