Thursday 9 January 2014

Look #252

Hi again girls and possibly boys :)
Another post for you with some great new releases. I really enjoyed making this post. I was feeling particularly artistic and love messing around with different windlights. The hair from *ARGRACE* is so unique, it's gorgeous and I love the poses that it includes. It makes for some reeeeeally cool pictures.
Now Maitreya hasn't released anything much for a while so I wasn't expecting to see this dress at Collabor88 this month. At first I was abit unsure but when I tried it on I absolutely loved it. It's really elegant and classy but sexy with the gap at the side, all at the same time. Definitely worth buying.

I also wanted to use this post just to say a big thanks to all of my readers. My blog has just hit 80,000 views and I'm overwhelmed by that. I never believed anyone would read my blog, so thankyou and I hope you enjoy :)

Here goes with the credits!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Skin - Belleza Ria Tan 3 NEW! @ Collabor88 
Hair - *ARGRACE* Saki
Hands - Slink Mesh hands
Hand Tattoo - Letis Tattoo for Slink Hands

[] Clothes

Dress - Maitreya Vintage Lace Gown NEW! @ Collabor88

[] Accessories 

Ear Piercings - [MANDALA] Taper Ears NEW!
Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Bracelet - [7891.] Rellis Bracelets
Rings - -RYCA- Ring Skull Three-Finger

[] Pose

Pose - *ARGRACE* Included with Saki hair

[] Footwear

Shoes - Slink Gabrielle heels NEW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment