Sunday 7 September 2014

Look #275

Hi everyone :-)
First I want to say thanks to everyone who follows my blog... it's recently hit 100,000 views and I'm super excited about that. Especially given that I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. RL is crazy at the min, but I have a bit of time off now so i'm hoping to get back on track with my blogging.
Here goes with some recent releases from FaMESHed accompanied by my good friend Chooch :-)



[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace
Tattoo - .Reckless. Doc NEW! @ The Mens Dept
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Mandy NEW! @ FaMESHed

[] Clothes

Dress - *Fishy Strawberry* Saloon Dress NEW! @ FaMESHed
Stockings - ~Blacklace~ Classic Lace Black Stockings with slink feet appliers

[] Accessories 

Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing 
Lip Piercing - .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing
Guitar - *REIGN. Nashville case NEW! @ FaMESHed
Bracelets -  =Zenith= Love Heart Leather Bracelet 
Rings - .PANIK. and -RYCA-
Watch - [MANDALA] BILLIONAIRE_Fashionista NEW!
Glasses - ieQED ace.shades 

[] Footwear

Heels - **Dirty Princess** Naughty Couture Princess Mesh Heels NEW!



No comments:

Post a Comment