Friday 6 September 2013

Look #230

Hi everyone, i'm back!
I haven't had much of a chance to check out the latest fashion yet due to problems with my new internet connection but I did get this outfit which I thought was a cute look

Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 ON SALE! @ SL Marketplace 
Hair/Hat - Eaters Coma HAIR 31 *MESH* NEW!
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH* 

[] Clothes

Top - [Pumpkin] Ripped Top *MESH* NEW
Skirt - ~Shabby Cat Damaged Denim Skirt *MESH*
 
[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Rings right hand - -RYCA- Ring Skull Three-Finger
Ring left hand - (Yummy) Faceted Solitaire Set @ Collabor88 August 2013
Bracelet - KOSH Epiphany Bracelet
Necklace - KOSH Sanctuary Necklace

[] Pose

Pose - {pose maniacs} Sophie 4


No comments:

Post a Comment