Sunday 8 September 2013

Look #231

Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

This post is kinda rushed so I apologise for the poor quality pic. But I managed to log in long enough to check out FaMESHed September round and I loved what I found this month!

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 ON SALE! @ SL Marketplace 
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Robin *MESH* NEW! @ FaMESHed
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH* 

[] Clothes

Top - e! LoveHearts TShirt *MESH* NEW! @ FaMESHed
Skirt - Emery Pleated Long Skirt *MESH* NEW! @ FaMESHed
 
[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Rings right hand - -RYCA- Ring Skull Three-Finger
Ring left hand - MG Dream Angel Skull Ring NEW! @ FaMESHed
Bracelet - KOSH Epiphany Bracelet
Necklace - KOSH Sanctuary Necklace

[] Footwear

Shoes - 2REAL DECAZ
NEW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment