Friday 28 February 2014

Look #257

Hi people :) Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy in real life but I've really missed blogging so I just put together this quick outfit with newness from >TRUTH<
I can't wait for summer this year and always love the season changes in SL when all the new fashion lines come out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair - >TRUTH< Samira NEW!
Hands - Slink Mesh hands
Nails - -UtopiaH-
Tattoo - .: TAOX :. Tibetan Lotus Essence 

[] Clothes 

Top - *BAIASTICE* Perla Mesh Top
Shorts - (fd) High Waist Cutoffs

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Lip Piercing - .Pekka Kmile Piercing (edited)
Bracelets - [7891.] Rellis Bracelets
Necklace - <-Puncture-> Zodiac Necklace

[] Pose

Pose -  {pose maniacs} Leeh 6


No comments:

Post a Comment