Saturday 25 January 2014

Look #256

Back again!
It's funny, today I was looking around for some new good pose stores, then the owner of GlamRus asked me if I was interested in blogging her stuff. I'm so glad I said yes, because her poses are awesome. Love them! Here's one I especially liked :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr

[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair - Magika Never NEW!
Hands - Slink Mesh hands
Nails - -UtopiaH-
Tattoo - .: TAOX :. Tibetan Lotus Essence

 [] Clothes 

Top - VinCue Piper Top NEW! @ The Hipster Fair 2014
Shorts - VinCue Poppy Shorts NEW! @ The Hipster Fair 2014

[] Accessories 

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Collarbone Piercings - <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants 
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Lip Piercing - .Pekka Kmile Piercing (edited)
Phone - [ Z U L U ] iPhone 5

[] Footwear

Shoes - ::HH:: Hucci Jacmel Pump NEW! For Slink Mesh Feet

[] Pose

Pose -  GlamRus Jealous Set NEW!


No comments:

Post a Comment